Saturday, December 20, 2008

Caring Bridge Guestbook: Dec 4th - Dec 20th

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 03:29 PM, CST
I have considered myself blessed to be involved in your journey with your little one. Know that Christian went from being wrapped in love and warmth in your heart to another place where he is wrapped in love and warmth in the Lord's care. Christian will be in all of our hearts forever. I grieve and rejoice for you and your family, as we can all be sad to not have Christian in our arms, but we can be happy that he is in a wonderful place. Be strong in your hearts and mind through this difficult time and know that we are all praying for you and keeping you close to our hearts. God bless you and your family!
Crysta McFarland
Sonoma, CA


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 02:13 PM, CST

Amy & Matt,

We are saddened by your loss, but joyous that Christian is now completely healed and with our Father in heaven. Please know we are praying for peace to come to your hearts, and healing for you both physically and emotionally. In all things there is a purpose! You are loved! If there is anything we can do to help heal your hurt please let us know.

Jodi & Justin Magee

Jodi Magee


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 01:43 PM, CST

Dear Amy and Matt,

I have rejoiced and grieved with you during your journey with Christian. I have prayed fervently for his healing, and now I pray for your peace and you give him back to his Heavenly Father. You have been amazing witnesses during this time and I know that many lives have been touched through Christian, You and Matt. My heart breaks for you and I pray that you will have strength and peace as you move through this time. Know that Christian is whole and healthy and in the arms of his Creator. God Bless. My thoughts are with you!

Shannon Stansbury Geary shannongeary@gmail.vom
New Castle, PA
United States

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 01:24 PM, CST
Dearest Amy and Matt,

We are grieving your loss with you and praying hard for you. Know that you are loved very much.

Sincerely,
Kathy & Peter
kathy chevere


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 01:23 PM, CST

Amy and Matt,

May God bring peace to you during this difficult time. His timing is perfect and Christian gets to spend his first Christmas in heaven! Thank you for your amazing faith throughout your pregnancy. I will continue to pray for you both.

Love,
Jackie

Jackie Cagley


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 12:49 PM, CST

Dear Amy and Matt,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love,

Jaime Hemingway

Jaime Hemingway jaimeleigh@comcast.net
Aston, PA


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 12:40 PM, CST
Dear Amy and Matt,

Our hearts are broken for you, and we and our church will continue to pray for you as you grieve the loss of your precious son. May God's peace become your comfort during this time and draw you closer to each other and to Him. We praise God for the assurance that Christian Matthew is in heaven with the very One Who created him and chose you to be his parents.

In His Love,
Tom & Laura Kelleher
Laura Kelleher


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 11:42 AM, CST

On the wings of angels he was taken to his heavenly Father.

Amy and Matt - in your deepest sorrow and grief, I pray you find solace in knowing Christian is finally healed and at peace. You will have a guardian angel forevermore.

Love to you both, Mandie McCreadie

Amanda McCreadie
Grove City, PE


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 11:18 AM, CST

Ms. B,

My family's prayers are with you and Christian Matthew. God took him into his arms and he will protect him with all his love. My mom says that our the last song in our winter concert was sung just for him. God put him into your arms because he knew that you would love him and care for him and do anything for him. Have a safe recovery and we hope to hear/see you soon. We love you ms b!!

Love, Ashley

Ashley DeMoss ashley.demoss@comcast.net


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 10:33 AM, CST

Our hearts are broken in your sadness. May God continue to wrap His loving, strong arms of comfort and peace around you and your family. Little Christian Matthew has joined the choir of the saints in praise to the Lamb. Loving you all in the Lord.

Louise Smith

Savnnah, Ga (former BUMC)

Louise Smith


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008 09:44 AM, CST

May the Lord bless you with the"peace that surpasses all understanding" as you embark on this journey with Christian Matthew. Many prayers and thoughts are with you both. God bless you and keep you in his loving arms! Kevin and Debbie Gourley

Debbie Gourley leftydag@yahoo.com


FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008 10:05 PM, CST

Hey Ms.B,

you probably see me almost all the time on my silly side. but, I'm constantly thinking about baby B. I've lit candles in church, and prayed seperately for him and for you. One of my favorite lines in the bible is Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

well, god obviously had a specific plan for you and for Christian! Even though you may not think so now, god is doing this for a reason Mrs.B.

at least that's how i'm thinking about it! stay strong Mrs. B, you've proven to me that you are :)

-Ellen


Ellen LaLonde
Pittsburgh, PA
United States

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2008 10:09 PM, CST

"No matter what my eyes may see--No matter what my ears may hear--No matter what I think or feel--My Father's Word is real. I will be steadfast, knowing Jesus died for me - I won't be shaken, no matter what I see - I know in Whom I have believed." - Anonymous

We're so thankful for the many prayers & kind sentiments from family & friends in support of our Grandson, and his Mommy & his Daddy. May God bless everyone who has prayed & extended such love & encouragement to our family. THANK YOU! As we celebrate our Savior's birthday, we continue to stand together in faith BELIEVING for Christian's healing & for his parents to be blessed as the "adventure" continues. We also can't wait to spend time together over Christmas! BIG HUGS, Grandmommy Cindy XXOO

Cindy Wolff
Thornton, PA


TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008 10:57 AM, CST

Hello Matt, Amy, and Christian...

Thank you for sharing this very personal journey of your life. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers...may your relationship with Jesus Christ bring you strength, courage, peace, and wisdom in God's promises, and His awesome love!

Pat Walters

Pat Walters patters16055@yahoo.com
Sarver, PA
United States

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008 07:54 PM, CST
Dear Matt, Amy, and Christian,
Thank you for sharing your story with so many. We pray for Christian's healing every night. God bless you!
Love,
Ben, Mary, and John Anderson
mary anderson


SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008 11:38 AM, CST
Hi Amy and Matt,
I was led to your story by my friend Christy Kerin and just want you to know that I have been reading your updates and praying for you. God has blessed you so much and your faith is an example to everyone who reads your Caring Bridge page. I continue to pray that God's will be done as He chooses his ways of healing you, Matt, and Christian.
Laura Moyer
Souderton, PA
United States

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2008 02:45 PM, CST

Dear Amy,

I remember you from BUMC youth group and I'm so glad I came accross your page on facebook. Sharon Pitts had told me about your situation about a month ago and I began praying. Baby Christian looks so sweet even in the few pictures you have of him. You've been on my heart all day, and I'm sending folks I know to visit this site as well as pray. Please know that you are an encouragement to me in this first Christmas season without Jen, my best friend of 20 years who passed in June. What a strong testimony of faith for so many people! Blessings to you and Matt!!!

Julia Corcoran jcorcoran@barclaycardus.com
Wilmington, DE


TUESDAY, DECEMBER 09, 2008 07:24 AM, CST

December 9, 2008

Dear Amy, Matt and Christian Matthew,

I first learned about you from Stephanie K. for she asked me to pray for your son. She told me of your story and gave me the website.

My husband and I have been praying each day for God to hold you all in his hands in this most difficult and also beautiful journey. Your faith and love for God is so evident, amazing and wonderful. In this day and age when so many people are willing to discard their unborn babies, I am so moved to see and hear that you are fighting so hard to keep your beautiful son. You and Matt are amazing Parent's.

We will continue to pray for you, Matt and Christian Matthew. God will always bless you.

Love and Caring

Karen & Patrick Shields

Karen Shields


FRIDAY, DECEMBER 05, 2008 05:52 PM, CST

Prayers continue daily.

Mandie M.

Amanda McCreadie


THURSDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2008 06:20 PM, CST

Amy & Matt,

You guys, I cannot imagine the fear and hurt you are going through. I'm so sorry and my prayers are with you! Please if you ever need anything do not hesitate, love you Amy! Miranda

Miranda Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment