Dear friends,
At 9:41 am on Friday November 13th, Ethan David Beresik joined our family! He was 8lbs, 2 oz and 20 inches long. God was gracious in allowing our labor to progress without any interventions and Ethan was born alert and strong. We're enjoying the process of getting to know each other and settling into life as a family. Each day, God's faithfulness is so apparent to me in the way we're meeting and overcoming challenges. I love that Ethan's name is a constant reminder of the fact that I can trust in God being faithful.
Please continue to hold us in your prayers. Although nothing compares to the happiness we feel over having Ethan here, there have been moments of almost paralyzing fear that something could happen to Ethan. He's so perfect and it all seems too good to be true sometimes. We're trying each day to take those fearful thoughts captive, but it's definitely a challenge. In addition, having Ethan reminds us what we missed with Christian and that's been hard, too...especially as the anniversary of his passing draws near. We covet your prayers for peace and strength so we are not robbed of this special time.
Thank you all for your prayers and support! The balance of emotions notwithstanding, we're really looking forward to this holiday season. It will be the best one yet!
Pics to follow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ms.B & Fam,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little boy!I have seen pictures on the group page, and i can honestly say that you have the cutest little boy i have ever seen! I especially love the picture of the dog sitting on your lap as you hold the baby. I bet he was in for a surprise! :) What fun this holiday season will be! Sharing memories, prayer, and food around the Thanksgiving table with Ethan. I cant wait to see him! He is truly a constant reminder of God's grace. I will continue to pray for your little family's thoughts and security around the chilly time of the year. Honestly, I think about Christian almost every day. I cant thank you enough for the lessons that youve taught me. Not only in music, but in life, to appreciate what weve got, and hold on to it, because at any moment, that could be taken away. To keep faith first during hard times, and stay strong, no matter how hard it is. And finally, to never forget what happened, and to learn from it, and grow. So for this, i thank you. And to Ethan, i hope he knows that he has such deserving parents, and a mother and father who care for him so much. Happy Holidays! :)
Leila Carter