Thank you for joining us! We were so humbled by the number of people who chose to follow the story of our son, Christian Matthew Beresik, on CaringBridge. Even though Christian is now with Jesus, we know that his life served a mighty purpose in bringing people together with members of their families, communities, churches and even back to their personal faith. We were so amazed to see how far-reaching his influence was, even though he never took a breath here on earth. We are eager to see how God will continue to use us and his story to impact others.
All of our CaringBridge content is available to view, including both the journal and the guestbook entries. I wanted to include the guestbook entries because it was just amazing to hear from you how reading them touched you just as much as the journal entries! You have all inspired each other more than you know. Thank you for sharing your stories, faith and encouragement with us and with the world.
Please bear with us as we'll be adding and updating things, especially our pictures, etc. We're very new at this whole thing! Thank you for joining us on this journey, for letting us put our thoughts and feelings out there and showing us such love and support. You have given us strength, hope, and a powerful example of what life is supposed to be like in the Body of Christ. We love you all and we can't wait to take the next steps of our journey with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The tears are running down my face as I write this. He is beautiful and perfect. Thank you for sharing the photos. You are right, your photographers were amazing. I know you will cherish those moments until you meet Christian in Heaven. I wrote a song for you and another friend who just lost her twins at 17 weeks. If you want me to email it to you, let me know. You can facebook me or use ShannonGeary@gmail.com. Hugs to you both.
ReplyDeleteShannon
I think this is a great way for all of us to stay close with you guys! You are amazing and I love you! He is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAmy and Matt,
ReplyDeleteI sob for you both and Christian. I look at my girls and feel blessed and guilty all at once! I question God why Christian wasn't healed and sent home to live with two such wonderful people. I pray that you will both receive comfort and healing of your pain and loss; and that someday you will again receive the gift of a child, one that is able to be raised in your home filled with faith!
I am so thankful that you have these pictures to look back on. Please know you are in our prayers.
Jodi Magee
Thank You for sharing such a painful, yet precious time of your lives. It is a beautiful insight into your sadness, fears and hopes. You two are such wonderful and caring people and share such love. I follow your story with such admiration. Keep smiling and know how many people you have touched through your journey.
ReplyDeleteLove, Carol and Uncle Gary
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI was directed to a website today (kargfamilyupdates.blogspot.com) by a friend that made me want to forward it to you. This mother, pregnant with twins, had one baby taken to Heaven before birth. That baby was the "healthiest" of the two. The surviving twin was the twin with major heart defects and most vital organs on the outside. She continues to struggle for life. Please add this family and little baby girl to your prayer list.
Mandie McCreadie